We trust doctors, nurses and other medical staff with our health, and sometimes our lives. Healthcare professionals bear a burden to be precise and deliberate in their decisions and actions. When they fail, it can mean lasting consequences for their patients’ lives.
Medical malpractice claims may arise from a variety of negligent actions including:
- Administering the wrong medication
- Leaving surgical instruments inside the body
- Negligence while performing surgery
- Failure to perform clinical procedures properly
- Failure to properly diagnose or treat a condition
- Failure to order or promptly review necessary tests
- Negligence causing injury or death during administration of anesthesia
- Failure to obtain informed consent from the patient
- Failure to inform a patient of treatment options
The wrong decision can be the difference between life and death. That’s why the attorneys at Hamilton Wingo are so passionate about fighting to help victims pursue these claims.
Hospitals and other medical organizations have teams of legal professionals and insurance adjusters that will focus on disproving claims of negligence. However, the medical malpractice team at Hamilton Wingo is knowledgeable and experienced with these claims, and will diligently and doggedly work to find justice.
If you think you’ve been the victim of medical malpractice, you may only have a limited amount of time to do anything about it. It’s important to speak with an attorney as soon as possible to determine the strength of your case. Give us a call today and let us see what we can do to help.
Our Clients Are More Than Cases
I dealt with Paul wingo and he's a great lawyer. He knows what he's doing. Very professional and he has great staff. I would like to thank you and your team for helping m... Read More
When we hear the word LAWYER we often don’t think of positive things. I have to say that this law firm has been a PLEASURE to work with. As a client, I know I have to d... Read More
I was always told that an injury case such as my motorcycle accent would take years to settle. It certainly didn't take Hampton Wingo that long. It was a matter of months... Read More