Guillermo Flores is an accomplished attorney who has tried numerous cases during his career as an up-and-coming lawyer. Before representing clients at Hamilton Wingo in serious injury and wrongful death cases, he worked for insurance defense law firms and learned the ins and outs of how insurance companies work.
Today, Guillermo relies on his experience by diligently helping his clients and their families in lawsuits involving all types of serious injuries and wrongful death resulting from carelessness, recklessness, or indifference by others.
Fluent in Spanish and English, Guillermo is a trusted communicator who keeps clients informed about their cases every step of the way while protecting their interests in courts throughout the Dallas area and statewide.
In addition to persuasively presenting arguments before juries, Guillermo is skilled in all facets of lawsuits, including case analysis, venue research, strategic motion preparation, discovery requests, and many other areas. His prior role as a prosecutor for the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office provided Guillermo with extensive trial experience before resuming his career in private practice.
Guillermo lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with his wife and two daughters.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
- Monterrey Institute of Technology, B.A. (International Business)
- Texas District Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas